Yep, thats right! We got our happy little boy back! This past weekend was great. I think exactly what he needed, time with Mommy and Daddy. We got up Saturday and went to the Farmers Market for fresh veggies and fruit, then went home for a nap. After his nap, I got him up and outside to play in his new water play yard. He was not happy about that. I forced him to go in, and he cried and cried. Where's the happy part, right? That's what you're wondering. Well, Sunday we got up and went to breakfast and Meijer for groceries for the week. We put him down for his nap and I filled the play yard with water again to get it warmed up for him to play in after his nap. He got up around 4:15 and we went back outside. This time I sat in the water and let him play around it. He finally got brave enough to stand in it and splash but without the water running. That night for dinner we
finally got him to eat corn on the cob, too! We had two great accomplishments for him by Sunday night! I have pics and will post them at the bottom. Last night I picked him up from daycare, Ms. Debra (his favorite teacher in the whole wide world) told me that he did get his feet wet! When we got home, I let him play outside as I waited for a pest removal company to come to the house. Christian saw his play yard and started saying "waher, waher...WAHER"! So I turned on the water and he went right in! Splashed around and let the water spray on him! I was so proud of him! Now for the pics!








No comments:
Post a Comment