1 day ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Just a quick update
Had a visit to my oncologist today. Hard to believe its been over 7 years since my original diagnosis. I'm thankful for my wonderful doctor and look forward to the yearly visit I now have. As expected, I checked out just fine! The visit is simple, its a blood test and a simply exam to go over a few physical and neurological tests. I want to thank all of you for your love and support that you've given me, and though I don't talk about what happened much, its an event stays with me and has made me who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great news Karie. I'm thankful you're still around, you are a great support to me and I love your comments. Anyway continue to take care of you and that baby. I'm so happy for you. Love you.
Heidi
Glad your exam was good. Love you sweet Karie!
Post a Comment