Happy Tuesday Everyone. Decided to give a little update since I'm eating lunch at my desk today. Work has been extremely busy, so busy that I've been working from home in the evenings as well. My department is starting to panic that I'll be off soon and really no one knows my part of the job. Needless to say its been crazy.
As for home, we moved Christian into his new big boy room over the weekend. So far he's adjusting quite well, thankfully. I ordered room darkening blinds for his room and we have someone coming out to hang crown molding, but at least he's in!
We also got the room that he was in painted on Sunday and we started moving some furniture into it last night. I finally feel like we are making some progress. Once we are officially working on the baby's room I'll feel even better.
Thats about it, plus I finished my sandwich so I'll get back to work. Maybe one day I'll get some acknowledgement for how much extra I put in (ok, it'll never happen, I know - LOL)
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment