Sunday, June 7, 2009

just a quick update

Nothing too exciting going on with us. This past week Rob had surgery for his sleep apnea and deviated septum on Thursday. He's been in a lot of pain since.

Yesterday we picked up some clothes for the boys from someone selling them on craigslist. I was in need of clothes for Christian, but she had clothes ranging from Brendans size and up! Bonus!!

Today, since Rob was still feeling bad, I took the boys to get their pictures taken by Nina. I really hope they turn out, Christian wasn't the most cooperative. Really what can I expect from a 2 year old??

Rob has most of this coming week off, still recovering from surgery. Tuesday we are having the crown molding installed in Brendans room. This is a huge relief to me, as it the last major step and we should be able to get him in that room SOON!

Speaking of the kids, things seem to be falling into place much faster and easier than I would have expected. I've been able to consistantly get both boys down for bed around 8 every night, which considering the unpredicatability in an infant, that itself is pretty amazing! Christian has never been an issue with bedtime, so really keeping him up with that hasn't been a challenge. Brendan just turned 3 months, I weighed him a couple days ago and by our scale he was 11 lbs...so hard to know if that is accurate. Christian has fallen into his big brother role, finally! He still won't touch Brendan, but he definitely likes him around and will share his toys with him. We'll see how long it lasts though, I'm sure once Brendan is moving and taking his toys it'll be an entirely different story.

Thats about it for us...hopefully the next time I update I'll have a completed nursery to share :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing nursery pictures.