Ok, I'm here....as most of you know I'm around, Facebook gets more of my attention nowadays! But, figured since I have some free time I could stop by and say hi!
The last 6 months have been crazy busy with the kids and work.
The boys are doing really well. Brendan will be one in a couple of days. We are gearing up for his birthday party. Christian is getting better with his little brother. He is REALLY bossy with him, at some points it's kind of funny at other points its kind of irritating. Right now he's having issues with Brendan crawling and getting 'his toys'. I hope its a quick stage.
Well, not that we haven't been doing much, just nothing to really post of note worthyness.
I will attempt to log in and post more often than I have been!
1 day ago
1 comment:
I can't belive he is going to be 1 already!! Time flies. They are such cute kids. Thanks for the blog update :)
Post a Comment