Monday, November 8, 2010

update...

Well, here we are. It's inching up to mid-November and it's been 2+ months since my last post. What can I say, I really don't have any great excuses for not updating the blog...I just don't. I've added a few new pics tonight though :)

We've also been doing a lot of fun stuff the past few months! In September we had a Fall Festival at work and in our neighborhood! We ended up with 4 big pumpkins that go carved on October 31st and a few small pumpkins. We dressed the boys as Tigger and Winnie the Pooh, though their costumes were supposed to be an airplane for Christian and a monster for Brendan. Due to lack of time (and motivation) I was just not able to get them done.

Mid October, we took our first family vacation together! We drove to Sandestin FL (yes drove) - it took us 2 day each way. And, although it was at time very stressful and not fun at all, we did survive and all in all we had a great time! It was beautiful, perfect 80 degree days and just what we all needed!

Now with Halloween behind us, we are in full swing into the holidays. The plan is to start getting our Christmas decorations out and (hopefully) up by Thanksgiving! We then have Christians birthday party right after - busy busy!

Happy Monday everyone, and I'll be back - promise :)

No comments: